We’re coming towards the business end of the season and it’s now time to look ahead to what all 24 manager have been working towards: The FPL Community Draft Super League! The top four teams from League A meet with the top four of League B to battle it out in the eight man re-drafted Super League to determine the overall winner.
Here’s a few crucial details:
- The top four from each league qualify for the Super League. Fifth to Eighth position will enter League One while Ninth to Twelfth enter League Two.
- Each league will start with a full re-draft, commencing immediately after Gameweek 31 finishes.
- The draft will be a slow draft in the form of a snake draft.
- Draft order will be determined by the manager’s league position. For example, the manager who finishes 1st will have first choice of draft position in the Super League.
- Each team will face each other once in the Super League with the winner being crowned in Gameweek 38.
- FAAB budget will be reset to $100 from the re-drafts onwards.
- All three league tables will be combined at Gameweek 38 to determine the final overall standings.